No matter who you are, or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At TheBrick.Church, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at The Brick. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
AT A WEEKEND SERVICE, YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Each service to last about an hour.
- Worship Experiences that start at 10 and 11:30am.
- Thought-provoking and engaging
messages based on the Bible.
- Teaching from Lead Pastor Jared Callahan or one of TheBrick.Church pastors.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
FIND YOUR PERSONAL NEXT STEP INCLUDING:
- A place to belong.
LifeGroups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, everyone welcome, and special interests.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a LifeGroup.
YOUR FAMILY WILL ENJOY:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend
LifeKids, birth through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition. The Loop features worship, discussion, and relevant teaching so 5th and 6th graders can make the move from elementary to middle school.
- A night just for teens.
Switch meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.